Monday, June 18, 2007

Hello!

Hello everyone in the Elrey family! I'm so glad that we all have a place to tell stories and just communicate!

Well... We got a new dog about a week ago and he is a Five month old German Shepherd puppy and we named him Major. We also have a Corgi that will be two in November named Fred.

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x267/Pearlynmarie/MajorandFred003.jpg

that will take you to a picture of them...

I'm just really excited that I have another dog...

I love you all!

Love,
Pearl

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Hi Pearl! I am so glad you are here!!!

AuntieM said...

Pearlie girl, How fun to have a new puppy. I just know that Sparky is our last dog. So we better take good care of him!!!! I love ya a ton. Keep writing and letting us know what you are up to this summer.