Saturday, December 29, 2007

Snow Fun

Mikey taking a ride
The view at the ski lodge
Marshall and Abby


Mark and me


This is us on Christmas Eve

These pictures are of the view along the road on the way to Snow Bunny



I hope everyone had a perfectly lovely Christmas. We really missed everyone, so I thought I'd share some of our latest pictures with you. We are getting into the groove again, boy! moving takes it out of ya! I think I'm back on a normal chore schedule, the kids like school, although they don't go back until the 7th. Mark is getting a handle on work,(what a mess that is!!) so we're doing fine. It is pretty grey and gloomy most of the time, but the beauty makes up for that. We are anxious to see what 2008 holds for us, and all of you. May we all be worthy of the Lords richest blessings this coming year and always. We love you all and pray for your safety and success daily. Hugs!!!!!

No comments: